Designed for the whole family to play together no matter how young or young-at-heart they may be. It’s a half-acre of water spray fun with more than 35 different water features. Special seating and shaded areas within the Soak Zone provide a waterfall of relaxation and fun for kids of all ages!
ON THIS PAGE:
Safety - Know Before You Go!
The Park offers a variety of water-based activities for all ages and all swim levels. Height restrictions are posted for all attractions and enforced. We strongly recommend that Minors (under 18) be accompanied by an adult. Park does not assume any responsibility or liability for unattended minors. Only you know your own, your child's, or anyone you are supervising level of swimming skills. We strongly recommend all Guests under 48" or who are weak or non-swimmers wear Coast Guard approved lifejackets where appropriate. In Thunder Bay Wave Pool and in Shipwreck Cove, all guests under 48" are REQUIRED to wear a life jacket and be accompanied by an adult. We insist that parents keep their children within arms reach for their close supervision on all water activities. Life jackets are available free of charge. When in doubt, wear a life jacket!
Diving is not permitted in any pool or attraction at the park.
Proper swimwear must be worn on all rides and attractions.
No street clothes and no bathing attire with buckles, belts, rivets, metal or cut-off jeans permitted. For guest safety, no masks, snorkels
or swim fins please.
VIRGINIA GRAEME BAKER POOL AND SPA SAFETY ACT - On December 19th 2008 the
Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act went into effect. This new law requires VGB
Compliant Pool Drain Grates. We are VGB Compliant but please note in some applications these
grates have a raised profile off the floor as mandated by the Law.
Warning: Raised Grate - All of our raised grates have a red circle highlighting their location.
They are designed to be stepped on but in shallow water situations they may pose a tripping hazard.
Please Plan Your Day Accordingly!
The following attractions will close one (1) hour prior to park closing: Daredevil Drop, Twin Twisters, Runaway Raft Ride and Raging Rapids.
We welcome guests with disabilities.
Guests with special needs may contact Guest Services at 336 - 852 - 9721 for information regarding accessibility to rides,
attractions, shops and restaurants. Upon arrival at the park, please inquire as to available accommodations.
View Large Map
- The Park offers a variety of water-based activities for all ages and all swim levels. Height restrictions are posted for all attractions and enforced. Children under age 18 should be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times, and children age 18 or over should be supervised by an adult familiar with the child's swimming ability in order to make decisions as to whether an attraction is suitable for that child.
- Only you know your own, your child's, or anyone you are supervising level of swimming skills. We strongly recommend all Guests under 48" or who are weak or non-swimmers wear Coast Guard approved lifejackets where appropriate. In Thunder Bay Wave Pool and Shipwreck Cove, all guests under 48" are REQUIRED to wear a life jacket and be accompanied by an adult. We insist that parents keep their children within arms reach for their close supervision on all water activities. Life jackets are available free of charge. When in doubt, wear a life jacket!
- Wet'n Wild Emerald Pointe requires anyone using our water attractions to wear proper swimwear attire. (No cut-offs, rivets or thongs).
- Flotation devices are not allowed with the exception of U.S. Coast Guard approved life vests. Water wings and donut rings are allowed only in certain areas, and only if the child is under adult supervision.
- Swim diapers or plastic pants are required for children wearing diapers or training pants.
- Height Restrictions - A child must be 48" tall to ride certain rides.
- Children must be less than 52" tall to play in Happy Harbor and Splash Island. A child that meets the height requirement must be accompanied by an adult or guardian in these areas.
- Wet'n Wild Emerald Pointe is a smoke-free environment. Please observe the designated smoking areas.
- Radios, tape/cd players or televisions without earphones are not allowed.
- You may leave and re-enter the park on the same day if you have a wristband provided at the exit gate. Leaving the parking lot will require that you pay the parking fee upon re entry.
- Rain Checks are issued if all attractions are closed due to inclement weather. You must present a same day paid ticket stub when leaving the park while attractions are closed.
- Wet'n Wild Emerald Pointe is concerned about your safety! To ensure the safety and security of our guests, our front gate policy requires that all bags and containers are subject to search and NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE will be permitted into the park with the exception of unopened bottled water and needed baby items. No coolers are allowed inside the park. For your convenience, the park provides refrigerated water fountains outside every restroom and at first aid.
- For the convenience of those electing to bring a picnic basket or cooler, you can now access your cooler from inside the park by checking your cooler into our cooler storage area for $3 - $5 per cooler. The following cannot be checked: boxes, grocery style bags or open bags. Alcoholic beverages, glass items, sharp metal objects (knives) and grills are prohibited. Please note that picnic tables outside of this cooler storage picnic area are extremely limited.
- Wet'n Wild Emerald Pointe Water Park employs over 100 lifeguards and attendants. The First Aid Station is staffed by EMTs (Emergency Medical Technicians) and is open during park operating hours and special functions.
- Inner tubes on rides that require them are provided free of charge.
- Please avoid swallowing pool water, and refrain from using any public pool if you have been sick in the past two weeks.
- Please secure all valuables. Wet'n Wild Emerald Pointe is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Lockers are available for full day and after 4PM rentals. The rental rate for a full day is $9.00 and 3 hours before closing is $7.00. There are also large lockers available for rent. The rental rate for a full day large locker is $13.00 and and 3 hours before closing large locker is $11.00. Please secure all valuables. Wet’n wild is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- PARKING is $7.00 per vehicle (cash only).
Rain Check Policy
Rain Checks are issued if all attractions are closed due to inclement weather. You must present a same day, paid ticket stub when leaving the park while attractions are closed. If the park closes for inclement weather after 4pm, a return ticket will be issued for a return visit valid after 4pm. No rain checks are issued for complimentary tickets, including previous rain checks.
Food & Beverage
Wet’n Wild Emerald Pointe offers great food and snacks throughout the park. Whether it’s a delicious all-beef hamburger to satisfy your appetite or a chilly serving of ice cream to cool you down, you’ll find what you are looking for…all here, inside our park.
Captain Eli’s - Conveniently located in the center of the park, Captain Eli’s features an All-American menu of Cheeseburgers, Hamburgers, Grilled or Fried Chicken Sandwiches, Chicken Tenders, BBQ Sandwiches, Hot Dogs, French Fries, Coca-Cola beverages and more.
Uncle Luigi's Pizza - Enjoy an outdoor Italian café atmosphere and a delicious pizza at Uncle Luigi's Pizza. Serving Pizza (by the slice or the whole sixteen inches), Warm Cheese Breadsticks, Grilled Chicken Caesar Salads, Buffalo Chicken Flatbreads, a variety of Ice Cold Beer and Coca-Cola beverages.
Crispy’s Chicken - Easily accessible from Thunder Bay Wave Pool. Serving Hand-Dipped Corn Dogs, Popcorn Chicken, Curly Fries and Coca-Cola beverages.
Crow’s Nest - Looking for some relaxing grown-up fun? Quench your thirst with a variety of Ice Cold Beer, Wine Coolers and Coca-Cola beverages. Also serving, Hot Pretzels and Chips.
Treasures - Serving Fresh-Spun Cotton Candy, Freshly Popped Popcorn, Hot Pretzels, Nachos, Icee frozen beverages, frozen novelty Ice Cream treats and Coca-Cola beverages.
Polar Treats Ice Cream - Serving a wide selection of sweet treats along with an array of your favorite cold snacks including soft serve Ice Cream Cones, Ice Cream Sandwiches, Root Beer, Dreamsicle Floats and Coca-Cola beverages.
Funnel Cake Reef - Enjoy a fried bite before you head home for the night. Serving freshly made Funnel Cakes topped with your choice of Strawberries or Chocolate Sauce, Churros, Fresh-Spun Cotton Candy, Freshly Popped Popcorn and Coca-Cola beverages.
Dippin’ Dots - The ice cream of the future is a favorite treat for young and old alike. Dippin’ Dots are available in a variety of flavors.
Breaker’s - Located next to Thunder Bay Wave Pool, Breaker’s offers an assortment of delicious hand-dipped Ice Cream, Frozen Novelty Ice Cream Treats and Coca-Cola beverages.
Icee Mix-It-Up - Create your own Icee concoction by filling a giant souvenir cup with your choice of flavors, classic and contemporary.
Refill Station - Thirsty? Stop by and refill your souvenir cup with virtually no waiting. While you’re there, make sure you pick up a freshly-smoked Turkey Leg! Also serving Fresh-Spun Cotton Candy, Freshly Popped Popcorn, Chips and Coca-Cola beverages.
Address & Contact Information
Wet'n Wild Emerald Pointe Water Park
3910 South Holden Road
Greensboro, NC 27406
(Phone) 336 - 852 - 9721, or
(Toll-Free) 800 - 555 - 5900 in NC, SC, or VA only